Share The Love - give me a piece of your mind



Image courtesy of Stuart Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Here’s your chance to play a part in shaping the future of Cultivating The Inner Gardener. Please take a few moments to weigh in and tell me a little about yourself, share your thoughts about how you prefer to receive information, what your interests are, and my newsletter (even if you aren’t a subscriber). There are just 10 questions that you can answer in 5 – 7 minutes (most are checkboxes). Take the survey now by clicking here . I’ll be closing it on Valentine’s Day.

If you don’t already subscribe to my newsletter, just enter your email in the form below. To view samples, go to http://bit.ly/giAdBK .
Subscribe to cultivatingtheinnergardener


Popular posts from this blog

Musings on the Relativity of Time and The Arithmetic of Overpopulation

Please Garden Responsibly. Because What You Spray in Your Garden Doesn’t Stay in Your Garden

Arbors: Style and Placement